Thursday, November 19, 2009

"First-timer"


Internet seems to be one of our ways to communicate our friends and love once. One of its way to communicate is through chatting, through this, we can see and talk to our "chat mates".
I cannot deny the fact that I no experience in chatting with other people on different country. For the first time I was able to communicate with other people of different raises.
At first I seem to be speechless in front of the web cam, but when time passes, I became outspoken. I could say that, conversing through web cam is not easy because words were limited.

6 comments:

  1. we felt nervous when its our first time to chat,but its fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..exactly!!!we became a speechless in front of the web cam...

    ReplyDelete
  3. as we all know some of us has know how to use internet.But its defends on how you manage your time..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!really..I am with you.
    Actually, chatting to those people is not so easy to do it especially when you are first timer.

    ReplyDelete